Invisalign is an orthodontic technique that corrects the alignment of your teeth with custom-made clear removable aligners. Straighter teeth can improve the health of your gums by making them easier to brush and floss. The trays are worn daily, changing them every two weeks. In most cases, treatment is completed in less than a year.
For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Ching’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Ching has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Ching about once every4 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.